Covid Testing LLC was founded on a simple premise. To deliver fast, accurate and affordable testing for Covid 19 make an appointment or face long wait times either BEFORE your test, or for your results! With both our fixed and mobile sites we have tested upwards of 100,000 people to date, and been fortunate to partner with major organizations like Royal Caribbean, Celebrity Cruise Lines, Warner Brothers, Universal, ESPN, the PGA, and the chosen provider for testing at UCF for their students!
• I have a question. Who do I contact ? Our Web site is designed to provide you all the necessary information regarding our services, sites, operating hours, prices, etc. However, we understand that Customer Service is critical, and our service team are available to help you with any questions you may have. Our Customer Relations team can be reached between 8am – 11pm 7 days a week! . They can be contacted by Calling (407) 725-8518 or Email Info@covidtestingllc.com
• Do I need to make an appointment. NO – you can arrive and have your test without an appointment. Appointments are available should you prefer.
• How do you handle larger groups? We can handle groups in one of two ways. Firstly we can set appointments and dedicate staff at the testing center for your group at the scheduled time, or we can come to YOUR location and perform the tests on site! If interested, contact: Sales@covidtestingllc.com ,
• How young can you be for testing? We have performed tests as young as 6 months for the RT-PCR
Which test do I need to travel? For a majority of countries, in order to travel, you will need an RT PCR test. Please check with your travel agent or the destination country agencies. Note – changes can occur frequently, so please check these sites often
• The location I’m traveling to says I need the test within 72 hours before traveling. How is this possible? At Covid Testing LLC we administer a 30 Minute RT PCR. the fastest in the entire country!
What’s the difference in the two tests (antigen & antibody? ) The ANTIBODY Finger Prick test is primarily looking to see if you HAD Covid (or) recently vaccinated, and now have the Antibodies to fight the virus. The ANTIGEN Nasal Swab will show you if you have active Covid right NOW.
• Do the Tests Hurt? Both tests are pain free. With the Nasal Swab you can sometimes feel a little discomfort while the test is administered.
• How Accurate are your tests? The RT-PCR is the gold standard test with over 99% accuracy. The Antibody / Antigen test is approximately 98.7% accurate.
• How do I get my PCR result? The results will be emailed to you directly to you in PDF format. We can also provide you a hard copy if you wait on your result.
• What time do you e mail results? 30 Minute RT-PCR and the 10 Minute Antigen / 15-minute Antibody are all provided to you within an hour of testing.
Covid Testing LLC
33rd street Orlando, 32839
© Copyright 2020 Covid Testing LLC, Duplication of materials is strictly prohibited without prior authorization and consent. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder