• Do I need to make an appointment.
NO – you can arrive and have your test without an appointment. We offered an appointment service should you desire.
• Why are your tests not Free?
Sites offering FREE testing cannot produce the results in the same timeline as Covid Testing LLC.
• How do you handle larger groups?
We can handle groups in one of two ways. Firstly we can set appointments and dedicate staff at the testing center for your group at the scheduled time, or we can come to YOUR location and perform the tests on site! If interested, contact Joe Lyng at Joe@covidtestingllc.com
• How young can you be for testing?
We have performed tests as young as 6 months for the RT-PCR
• Which test do I need to travel? In order to travel, you will need a PCR test.
• The location I’m traveling to says I need the test within 72 hours before traveling. How is this possible? At Covid Testing LLC we perform both a ‘next day’ service, and if you want your test result faster we offer a SAME DAY (for a small rush charge)
• What’s the difference in the two tests (antigen & antibody? )
The ANTIBODY Finger Prick test is primarily looking to see if you HAD Covid (or) recently vaccinated, and now have the Antibodies to fight the virus.
The ANTIGEN Nasal Swab will show you if you have active Covid right NOW.
• Do the Tests Hurt?
Both tests are pain free. With the Nasal Swab you can sometimes feel a little discomfort while the test is administered.
• How Accurate are your tests?
The RT-PCR is the gold standard test with over 99% accuracy.
The Antibody / Antigen test is approximately 98.7% accurate.
• What is the Antigen Test and is it as accurate as the RT-PCR?
The Antigen uses a nasal swab similar to the PCR, however the processing is done rapidly (non molecular) and as a result the test accuracy falls far lower than the PCR. It is also only reliable for a very short window (approx. day #2 – day # 5 of showing symptoms). There is a significant opportunity to receive a false negative when tested with the Antigen. The ONLY accurate methodology of testing is the RT-PCR.
• How do I get my PCR result?
The results will be emailed to you directly to you in PDF format
• What time do you e mail results?
Express 30 Minute RT-PCR and the 10 Minute Antigen / 15 minute Antibody are provided to you within an hour of testing.
SAME DAY results are emailed by midnight on the day you have the test,
Covid Testing LLC
33rd street Orlando, 32839
© Copyright 2020 Covid Testing LLC, Duplication of materials is strictly prohibited without prior authorization and consent. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder