• Do I need to make an appointment.
NO – you can arrive and have your test without an appointment. Appointments are available for the Home, Hotel and Group testing only .
• Why are your tests not Free?
Sites offering FREE testing cannot produce the results in the same timeline as Covid Testing LLC.
• How do you handle larger groups?
We can handle groups in one of two ways. Firstly we can set appointments and dedicate staff at the testing center for your group at the scheduled time, or we can come to YOUR location and perform the tests on site! If interested, contact
Sales@covidtestingllc.com , or send a text to Nikki Martin @ (407) 307 7738
• How young can you be for testing?
We have performed tests as young as 6 months for the RT-PCR
• Do you run special promotions, or provide updates regarding covid 19?
Yes, Many of our customers wish to stay informed regarding the Pandemic. We often send information to your email regarding any special promotions, or information regarding Covid 19.
Which test do I need to travel?
For a majority of countries, in order to travel, you will need an RT PCR test. Please check with your travel agent or the destination country agencies. Note – changes can occur frequently, so please check these sites often
• The location I’m traveling to says I need the test within 72 hours before traveling. How is this possible? At Covid Testing LLC we administer a 30 Minute RT PCR. the fastest in the entire country!
• What’s the difference in the two tests (antigen & antibody? )
The ANTIBODY Finger Prick test is primarily looking to see if you HAD Covid (or) recently vaccinated, and now have the Antibodies to fight the virus.
The ANTIGEN Nasal Swab will show you if you have active Covid right NOW.
• Do the Tests Hurt?
Both tests are pain free. With the Nasal Swab you can sometimes feel a little discomfort while the test is administered.
• How Accurate are your tests?
The RT-PCR is the gold standard test with over 99% accuracy.
The Antibody / Antigen test is approximately 98.7% accurate.
• What is the Antigen Test and is it as accurate as the RT-PCR?
The Antigen uses a nasal swab similar to the PCR, however the processing is done rapidly (non molecular) and as a result the test accuracy falls far lower than the PCR. It is also only reliable for a very short window (approx. day #2 – day # 5 of showing symptoms). There is a significant opportunity to receive a false negative when tested with the Antigen. The ONLY accurate methodology of testing is the RT-PCR.
• How do I get my PCR result?
The results will be emailed to you directly to you in PDF format
• What time do you e mail results?
30 Minute RT-PCR and the 10 Minute Antigen / 15-minute Antibody are all provided to you within an hour of testing.
Covid Testing LLC
33rd street Orlando, 32839
© Copyright 2020 Covid Testing LLC, Duplication of materials is strictly prohibited without prior authorization and consent. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder