• Do I need to make an appointment. NO – you can arrive and have your test without an appointment
and NO wait! we only take appointments for groups of 20 or more.
• Why are your tests not Free? Sites offering FREE testing cannot produce the results in the same timeline as Covid Testing LLC. The Collection fee charge is to ensure that you get the results FAST.
• In order to get a SAME DAY result is there a specific day and time I need to arrive? YES – you must arrive between 8:30am – 12pm plus we can only offer the SAME DAY on Monday through Saturday.
• How do you handle larger groups? We can handle groups in one of two ways. Firstly we can set appointments and dedicate staff at the testing center for your group at the scheduled time, or we can come to YOUR location and perform the tests on site! If interested, then contact Joe Lyng at Joe@covidtestingllc.com
• How young can you be for testing? We have performed tests as young as 6 months for the PCR
• My friend had the PCR at the same time and have their results….Where are mine? Occasionally the lab are able to run orders faster than expected. Therefore some people do receive the tests early
• Does Covid Testing LLC own their own labs. ? No, however, Covid Testing LLC utilizes 3rd party laboratories for the production and distribution of the PCR test results. Each lab undergoes stringent review to verify certification and quality control. Covid Testing LLC cannot be held responsible for any errors and delays as a result of the lab or its employees.
• Which test do I need to travel? In order to travel, you will need a PCR test.
• The location I’m traveling to says I need the test within 72 hours before traveling. How is this possible? At Covid Testing LLC we perform both a ‘next day’ service, and if you want your test result faster we offer a SAME DAY (for a small rush charge)
• What’s the difference in the two tests and why do I need both? The Finger Prick test is primarily looking to see if you HAD Covid and now have the Antibodies to fight the virus. The Nasal Swab will show you if you have active Covid right NOW.
• Do the Tests Hurt? Both tests are pain free. With the Nasal Swab you can sometimes feel a little discomfort while the test is administered.
• How Accurate are your tests? The PCR is the gold standard test with over 99% accuracy. The Serology test is approximately 98.7% accurate.
• What is the Antigen Test and is it as accurate as the PCR? The Antigen uses a nasal swab similar to the PCR, however the processing is done rapidly (non molecular) and as a result the test accuracy falls far lower than the PCR. It is also only reliable for a very short window (approx. day #2 – day # 5 of showing symptoms). There is a significant opportunity to receive a false negative when tested with the Antigen. The ONLY accurate methodology of testing is the PCR.
• How do I get my PCR result? The results will be emailed to you directly from our Lab in Orlando
• What time do you e mail results? SAME DAY results are emailed at 11pm on the day you have the test, and NEXT DAY will be emailed at 11pm the following evening.
COVID TESTING LLC
33rd street Orlando, 32839
© Copyright 2020 Covid Testing LLC, Duplication of materials is strictly prohibited without prior authorization and consent. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder